Advanced Availability is currently in Beta and not available to the general public.
If you have questions, please contact support.
Advanced Availability allows you to specify the services you are available for scheduling at specific times and locations. Once enabled, you need to add your availability from the Schedule before appointments can be scheduled with you. You can add single availability blocks and repeating availability blocks. Advanced Availability FAQ.
Enable Advanced Availability
NOTE: Your staff preferred time zone does not apply to availability during its beta release period. Availability should remain set based on your organization's time zone.
- Click your Name in the top right corner, and select My profile and settings.
- Click the Preferences tab.
- Scroll down to Calendar Appearance Preferences.
- Turn Advanced Availability setting to On.
- Click Continue to enable Advanced Availability.
IMPORTANT: Enabling Advanced Availability will remove your current Standard Availability.
If you're subscribed to the Client Portal, your Client Portal settings will also be removed. Availability will need to be added from the Schedule before appointments can be scheduled with you.