Permissions: You must have Administrator Permissions or higher.
There are 5 different levels of Permissions you can assign Staff. Learn more about the different levels here.
- Click Staff in the navigation bar, then select Active Staff members from the drop-down.
- Click Permissions for appropriate Staff Member.
NOTE: Staff must subscribed for Provider permissions. If the boxes are not active the staff must be subscribed to My Clients Plus.
- Select appropriate Permissions and click Save Permissions.
How do I assign a Provider to only see their own clients?
- Select the box Can view only assigned client information within the Provider column.
What do I do if I want a Provider to see Notes and Billing information for only their Clients?
- Enable permissions in the Billing column and select the Can view only assigned client information box from the Provider column.
How do I assign Supervisors?
- Click here to learn about Assigning Supervisors to Review Therapist Notes.
Why Can't I see my own permissions?
- Contact your Organization Administrator to have them check your permissions settings.