Once your Organization Administrator has done all the background My Clients Plus setup, you can begin to utilize My Clients Plus with your everyday workflow!
Click here to access the PDF version of this Onboarding Checklist.
- My Clients Plus Triangle - Learn how the 3 main My Clients Plus features work together to create an efficient Client workflow.
Agenda, Calendar and Appointments
- Optimize your Calendar & Agenda
- Schedule an Appointment - Learn how to schedule Client Appointments, Recurring Appointments, or Telehealth Appointments.
- Case & Notes Overview
- Create Notes - Sign a Note, Edit a Note
- Add a Diagnosis
- Add a Treatment Plan
- Supervise & Review Notes
- Client Billing and Insurance Info is added from the Bill To & Insurance Info Tab in the Client Details.
- Create a Client Invoice
- Accept a Client Payment or an Insurance Payment
- Accept Credit Card Payments in My Clients Plus (if you are subscribed)
- Client Portal Overview - The Client Portal is a robust add-on feature that you can utilize to streamline communicating and working with your Client.
- Understand Client Portal from the Client Perspective