TIP! Bookmark this page and refer back often. It is a goldmine of quick links that will help you setup your My Clients Plus account.
Start Here! My Clients Plus Overview
This video provides a full overview of getting started with My Clients Plus from setting up your organization to creating your first invoice including:
- Navigating the Knowledge Base and getting support
- Entering your Organization information
- Adding staff and clients
- Using the Schedule to create appointments
- Completing client intake
- Creating an invoice
Below the video you will find information and links to the steps covered in this presentation.
Click here to download a PDF checklist version of this onboarding.
My Clients Plus Organization Setup
- Organization Settings - Establish your Organization wide My Clients Plus Settings. Setup your Organization Profile, Service Types, Locations, etc.
- Additional Organization Settings - Learn how to export data, and view Staff Activity Log.
- Manage My Clients Plus Add-On Subscriptions & Services - Subscribe and setup things like Appointment Reminders, Claims Service, Telehealth, Managed Billing, and Client Portal.
My Clients Plus Staff Setup
My Clients Plus Client Setup
There are two different ways to setup your Clients in My Clients Plus . You can manually add each Client, or you can import Client data.
Schedule: Agenda, Calendar and Appointments
- Optimize your Calendar & Agenda
- Schedule an Appointment - Learn how to schedule Client Appointments, Recurring Appointments, or Telehealth Appointments.
Client Intake, Cases and Notes
- Case & Notes Overview
- Create Notes - Sign a Note, Edit a Note
- Add a Diagnosis
- Add a Treatment Plan
- Supervise & Review Notes
- Create a Client Invoice
Accept a Client Payment or an Insurance Payment
- Accept Credit Card Payments in My Clients Plus (if you are subscribed)