Permissions: You must have Organization Administrator Permissions.
You may update or change your My Clients Plus Subscription at any time. As a Trial User, you will update your Subscription when you are ready to subscribe to My Clients Plus. Additionally, you will need to update your Subscription when you increase or decrease your Active Clients, as doing so may bump you into a different Subscription tier.
IMPORTANT Things to Note
- If you are currently a Trial User of My Clients Plus and wish to subscribe to My Clients Plus you will forfeit the remaining days on your trial and be charged immediately. You can subscribe to an annual plan OR subscribe to a monthly plan.
- When your subscription is changed mid-month (or mid-year we do not automatically charge you on that Subscription change date - we wait to charge you until your Renewal Date, which you can see on your Manage Subscription page. At that time you are credited for any unused time on the previous plan, charged for remaining time on the new plan, and then charged the full amount for the upcoming month/year. My Clients Plus subscriptions are charged in advance for the month to come.
NOTE: Subscription rates are per provider and you will be billed for all providers either monthly or annually. You cannot have some providers billed monthly and others billed annually. Annual subscriptions are not eligible for prorated refund should a clinician leave before the end of the subscription period.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Manage Subscription in side navigation.
- Scroll to Update the Plan for your Organization section.
- Click Subscribe for the desired option.
- Click Update my Subscription to confirm change.