You are able to sync your My Clients Plus calendar to your Google Calendar. The Calendar sync is only one-way sync from My Clients Plus to Google and not vice versa.
Things to Note about Google Calendar Sync
- Appointments only sync 60 days into the future from the current date. This measure is in place to prevent any performance issues. If you are looking for Appointments more than 60 days in the future, see your Calendar in My Clients Plus.
- Your Google Calendar is automatically synced with your My Clients Plus Calendar every 8 hours, you can manually force a sync from the My Clients Plus Calendar.
- When you change the Appointment Status in My Clients Plus to Cancelled, Late Cancel, No Show, or Rescheduled, it will be removed from you Google Calendar.
Create a New My Clients Plus Google Calendar
We recommend you create a separate Google Calendar for your My Clients Plus Appointments so if you ever decide to turn off Google syncing, all your previously synced My Clients Plus Appointments will be removed. If you do not, when you choose to turn off Google syncing, previous Appointments will remain on your Calendar, but there will be no future Appointments synced.
Sync Google Calendar Link
Once you have created that new My Clients Plus Google Calendar, complete the following steps.
- Click your Name in top right corner and select My profile and settings.
- Click Preference tab.
NOTE: Under General Preferences, select Show only Client Initials in Synced Calendars box to protect your Client's Privacy.
- Scroll to Calendar Syncing section and click Sync with Google Calendar button.
- Authorize My Clients Plus to access your Google Account.
- Select the new Google My Clients Plus Calendar you want to sync from the drop down.
- Click Save Preferences.