Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
Before you get started, take a look at the Appointment Reminder Overview to understand the different types of Appointment Reminders.
NOTE: Appointments marked as Telehealth will receive the Telehealth reminder template. This feature is only available if you are subscribed to our integrated Telehealth solution.
Appointment Reminder Settings
You will set Appointment Reminder Settings for in-person and telehealth appointments once and they will apply to all Reminders. If you have already done this, skip to the next section.
- Click Organization tab and Appointment Reminders in side menu.
- Enter your Organization Name as you would like it displayed (or said) in your Reminders.
- Set your Reminders Schedule.
NOTE: You have the ability to select multiple reminder schedules so your clients can receive more than one message about upcoming appointments. Additional reminders will be sent even if the appointment is confirmed, but no additional reminders will be sent if the appointment is canceled.
- Enter a Callback Number for Reschedules. This is typically your office number.
- Click Save.
Phone Reminders Settings
- Click Phone tab.
- Set Activate Call Reminder Service to Turned On.
- Select Home or Mobile for Preferred Client Phone Number.
NOTE: This is the number the Phone Reminder will be sent to. If you want to send reminders to the mobile phone, but the client doesn't have a mobile phone number listed, My Clients Plus will send it to their home number and vice versa.
- Review Phone Reminder Messages for in-person and telehealth appointments. The messages cannot be edited here. If you would like changes, contact My Clients Plus Support.
- Select when you would like the phone reminders to be sent each day.
NOTE: The time entered will match the appointment location time zone.
- Click Activate & Reserve My Number.
- Enter Area Code in the pop-up window to generate your Unique Reminder Phone Number and click Reserve My Phone Number.
NOTE: You cannot select the Reminder Phone Number, but you can select the area code.
The Phone tab will say On indicating that Phone Reminders are active and the unique reminder phone number you generated will display.
NOTE: Once a phone call reminder is flagged complete, regardless of response or lack there of, the appointment is marked as reminded and no additional reminders are sent. So if you have Phone Reminders going out first then no other reminders will send after. It's best to have your phone reminders scheduled to be sent LAST.