Permissions: Therapist must be subscribed to Wiley Progress Notes in My Clients Plus.
Wiley Practice Progress Notes is an additional My Clients Plus subscription. Once the Therapist is subscribed, they can create Wiley Progress Notes.
Before you create a Wiley Progress Note you will want to ensure you have created a Client Case with a Diagnosis AND have a Wiley Treatment Plan created. Information from both of these will pull into your Wiley Progress Note.
NOTE: All Wiley Practice Planners will include the Wiley tag on the list of Notes and Treatment Plans created.
- Navigate to your Client's Progress Notes tab.
- Click Wiley Progress Notes button.
- Select the appropriate Category and click Next.
- Optional - Enter diagnoses in Filter problems by diagnoses field to narrow Problem options.
- Select appropriate Problem to expand.
- Mark all applicable Problems and click Next.
- Mark appropriate Note(s) you want to complete for this Client and click Next.
- Your Therapeutic Intervention pull from you Wiley Treatment Plan. Mark the boxes to select the corresponding Therapeutic Interventions for the Problem(s) and click Next.
- Your Planned Interventions also pull from your Wiley Treatment Plan. Mark boxes to select the corresponding Planned Interventions for the Problem(s) and click Next.
- Click Generate Progress Note button.
- A Newly generated Wiley Progress Note displays. Add any additional note and/or edit as appropriate.
- Click Save.