Permissions: Therapist can edit any Note on Cases they are assigned to, Administrators or higher can edit ALL Notes.
Edits can be made to Progress Notes until they are signed. Once they are assigned you may be restricted to make changes. Learn more about removing a Signature so changes can be made.
You can edit a Progress Note directly from the Agenda if it has not been signed or access from the Client Details > Notes page.
If you need to locate an older Progress Note, do so from the Client's Details.
- Locate Client and open Client Details.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
- Choose appropriate Case IF Client has multiple Cases. If they only have one open Case, the Notes tab will automatically display.
- Click the Details button for appropriate Note.
- Edit as needed and click Save.