Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
When you send a Client Portal Invite you can select which Intake Forms you would like to include. If there are standard Intake Forms you always want to include, you will want to set those as default Intake Forms. Default Intake forms will automatically select, you can manually add any additional Forms you would like to add.
NOTE: Form must be copied over to the Client Portal in order to set it as a default.
Select Default Intake Forms
- Click Organization in the primary navigation bar.
- Click Client Portal from side menu.
- Click Intake Forms tab.
- Locate desired added Form and click YES to included it in the default Intake Form packet Clients complete in the Client Portal.
- Click Save.
- Scroll down to the Manage Clients section and select the checkbox for a client who does not have a Client Portal invite.
- Click Invite to Client Portal.
- Select forms you would like to send on invites and make edits to the message if needed.
- Click Save default message and intake form selections.
- Click Preview Invitation to see the invitation message and included forms.
- Click Invite to Client Portal to confirm the invitation settings.