You can manually add Clients to My Clients Plus or you can import Clients using the import tool.
When adding a New Client you will enter basic Client Details. You can immediately enter additional Client Details, or come back at a later time to do so.
NOTE: You have the ability to control who creates and imports clients in your organization. Use the Can create and import clients permission in the Default Permissions section. Learn more about permissions.
Add a New Client
- Click the Clients tab in the primary side menu navigation bar.
- Click the + Add New Client button.
- Enter Add New Client Details:
- First and Last Name
- Preferred Name
NOTE: This appears to be a duplicate of an existing client. Proceed with caution. is displayed above the Save Client button if a duplicate entry is suspected.
- Click the Save Client button. Client Details will open. You can add in additional Client Details now or do so later.
Export Client List Data
- Click the CSV/PDF toggle above the client list to export your client lists.