Permissions: Therapist can manage the Treatment Plan Information on their own Notes, Administrators or higher can manage the Treatment Plan Information on ALL Notes.
Hiding Treatment Plan Information only applies to the electronic version of the Note. When you print the Note all Treatment Plan Information will still print.
Once you hide Treatment Plan Information on any Note for a particular Client it will default to that setting for each Note you create for that Client. This is currently a per Client Setting.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
If Client has No Cases
- Click Case Info button for appropriate Case.
- Click Progress Note tab.
- Click the Details button of the note you want to open and view.
- At the top-right corner of Treatment Goals click – Show Less.
- Treatment History will now move up where you can also click – Show Less to hide that information as well.
- Click + Show More to expand next to each section you wish to expand.