Permissions: Therapist can make Addendums for their assigned Cases, Administrators or higher can make Addendums for all Cases.
After Note is completed and signed changes cannot be made. If you need to add something to the Note, you can make an Addendum. The Notes must be signed in order to add an Addendum.
- There is not a limit to the number of Addendums.
Add an Addendum to a Progress Note
- Locate Client and open Client Details.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
- Choose appropriate Case IF Client has multiple Cases.
- Click the Details button for appropriate signed Note.
- Click the Add Addendum button.
- Enter Addendum Note in window that displays.
- Click Save. Progress Note Addendums are listed at the bottom of the Progress Note.
- If you need to print just the Addendum, click the Print button next to the entered Addendum.
- If you wish to print the Progress Note and the Addendum, then click Print at the top of the Progress Note.