Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
Telehealth Subscription is an optional, HIPAA compliant, add-on service with your monthly My Clients Plus Subscription. There are two different plan options:
- Individual Plan - Is per therapist per month for one on one unlimited sessions. This plan allows for two participants in a given Telehealth session, the therapist and the client.
Group Plan - Is per therapist per month. This plan allows Telehealth sessions for up to 6 participants (including the provider). You can have multiple staff on these sessions as well.
Important: The ability to select a group size of 20 participants is temporarily unavailable. We are working to resolve this issue.
NOTE: At this time, there are no additional options or combinations for Telehealth plans, either all subscribers are on the Individual Plan or all subscribers are on the Group Plan.
Subscribe to Telehealth
Once you have subscribed to Telehealth, added Staff Members will now have access to schedule a Telehealth session.
- Go to Organization on the side menu.
- Click Manage Subscription.
- Click the Telehealth Subscription tab.
- Select Individual or Group telehealth plan.
- Search for and Add Staff in Active Telehealth Staff sections. The Staff Member will appear as Added.
- Click Subscribe green button.
Customize your Organizations's Telehealth
Enter desired customization and click Update when done.
- Waiting Room Header - This client-facing message. The default message is: Welcome to the waiting room.
Waiting Room Message - This client-facing message appears on the waiting room screen when a Client enters a session.
NOTE: If you are a current telehealth user, your existing message will display here. If you are a new user, the default message is: Your provider will be with you shortly.