My Clients Plus uses ZenDesk for Support and Knowledge Base articles. It means a streamlined communication and more My Clients Plus resources at your finger tips.
Once you've submitted a Support Request, you will receive a confirmation email that the Request has been received. You will receive emails with updates and can easily reply to the email
You will first need to create your Password (to fully setup your account) and then you can login to check the Status of existing Support Requests.
First Time - Setup Account
If you have emailed My Clients Plus Support, you already have an account setup with ZenDesk Support! You will just need a password to login and check the status of existing Support Requests.
- In a new window, navigate to My Clients Plus Knowledge Base.
- Click Sign In link in upper right corner and Sign In window displays.
- Click Get a Password link at the bottom of window.
NOTE: It is important to create a strong password to keep your account secure. Please create a password that meets the minimum requirements:
- Password length: 8-64 characters
- Special characters allowed but not required (for example - !@#$%^&*)
- After creating a new password, a message displays to confirm the minimum requirements have been met.
- Enter the email address you have been using to communicate with My Clients Plus Support.
- Click Submit.
- Check your email and follow instructions given to set your Password.