Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
My Clients Plus offers integrated credit card processing. An Organization Administrator can enroll in Credit Card Processing via the Organization tab.
NOTE: Approval turnaround time is approximately 1-3 business days if no additional information is requested by our merchant processor.
Related Article: Update Bank Account for Credit Card Processing
Enroll in Credit Card Processing
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Setup Credit Card Payment tab.
- Complete your Business Details section.
- DBA Name - Is your Doing Business As name. This is most likely the same as your legal name, but it can be different. This is also the name that appears on you Client's Bank Statements.
- You can enter an EIN instead of a SSN if desired.
- Complete Legal Address.
- Complete Banking Details.
IMPORTANT: You must enter in Checking Account Information. Do NOT enter a Savings Account information.
- Complete Business Owner/Officer Information and Home Address.
- We must verify that you are a real person and a real business to eliminate any possibility of fraud.
- Click Continue.
- Review Security Questions and Agree to Terms.
- Click Submit.
IMPORTANT: There is a $20 chargeback fee for each chargeback requested by your Clients. A chargeback occurs when a Client claims they did not approve a card transaction, are not aware of the transaction, or it is fraud. This is a very rare occurrence, but it can happen. We have no way of avoiding this fee even if you win the chargeback dispute. The disputed charged amount will be refunded to you, but the chargeback fee is a non-refundable fee from our card processor.
- Admin - Setup & Maintain Credit Card Processing in My Clients Plus
- Staff - Accept and Process Credit Card Payments
- Update Bank Account for Credit Card Processing
- Net Deposits: Understand Credit Card Deposit and Processing Fee Withdraws
- Reconcile Bank Statement with Credit Card Charges Report