Frequently Asked Questions
The new My Clients Plus is here! Below are answers to FAQs that you might find helpful.
Why do I want to migrate to the NEW My Clients Plus?
We listened to your requests and included several new features that you specifically asked for. Here are a few:
- All in one platform: Get integrated telehealth, client portal, billing, client payments, scheduling, and documentation all within a single login. Now you will not have to worry about multiple passwords or systems. You will have seamless communication and reduced errors with everything housed in one, easy-to-use system.
- Dynamic progress notes: Save time and create efficient documentation by using Dynamic Form elements to create custom Progress Note templates that cater to the unique needs of your practice and dynamically capture key data points allowing you to focus on documenting only the most relevant information.
- Easy to add providers to grow your business: Easily add more providers, assign titles, set preferences, and manage permissions with the new My Clients Plus. Whether adding them manually or by email invites, managing your staff is completely simplified.
When is the migration going to happen?
- Migration will begin in later in 2023 and continue throughout the remainder of the year. Practices will be implemented on a first-come, first-served basis.
What data will be migrated to the NEW My Clients Plus in the automated migration?
- Client Demographics
- Billing Codes
- Insurance Payers
- Diagnosis Codes
- Progress Notes
- Six months of upcoming appointments from the Jituzu Calendar
Do I have to migrate to the NEW My Clients Plus?
- No. Currently, we are not requiring customers to migrate to the new My Clients Plus. However, it is important to note that our product development team will be solely focused on improving the new My Clients Plus. We will not be allocating resources towards the further development of legacy versions.
Can I log into the NEW My Clients Plus with my current username and password?
- No. The new My Clients Plus is built on a new platform and the username must be your email address. You will be instructed how to set up login information when it is time for your practice to be migrated.
Will any billing history be migrated over from 2.0 to the new My Clients Plus?
- No, we are unable to migrate any billing history in the new My Clients Plus.
Do I have to change Clearinghouses or redo enrollments when I migrate to New My Clients Plus?
If you are using APEX EDI as your clearinghouse you will not need to change clearinghouses. All your your enrollments will remain as they are.
If I use Vantage as my merchant processor, do I need to sign up again in the NEW My Clients Plus?
- No. We will migrate your Vantage account for you from My Clients Plus 2.0 to the new My Clients Plus.
If I currently use a different merchant processor, can I still use them?
- No. The new My Clients Plus only allows Vantage as the merchant processor. If you are signed up with any other merchant processor, you can sign up for Vantage through your account. Here is a step-by-step guide for signing up Sign Up For Vantage. Signing up with Vantage before you migrate to the new My Clients Plus will make the implementation more efficient.
What are the differences between 2.0 or Classic to NEW My Clients Plus?
New My Clients Plus includes:
- An integrated, all-in-one system that requires only one login to access everything you need to manage your practice.
- Dynamic progress notes that allow you to use Dynamic Form elements to create custom Progress Note Templates.
- Customize Intake forms for the client portal that allow you to only collect the information most relevant to your practice.
- Ability to back out and adjust payments creating a more streamlined, efficient billing process.
- Can assign more than one provider to a client allowing multiple treatment modalities to be in place at one time.
- Syncing ability to Apple and Google calendars, making it much easier for you to manage your calendar even when you are away from your desk.
Other Helpful Topics